As per article 70 of the senate legislation (May 2019), Quality Assurance Coordinators shall have the duties and responsibilities:
- Check the availability and fulfillment of inputs required for the teaching-learning process.
- Check the quality of course guidebooks/course outline in line with the given standard.
- prepare quality assurance forum once in a year at AU level
- Preparing and submitting the periodic reports.
- Audit the quality of teaching-learning, research, and community service of the AU.
- Conduct course evaluation in every semester; and annual satisfaction survey of students,
teachers and administrative staff.
- Documentation and dissemination of data related to the quality of teaching-learning,
research and community services.
- Perform other duties given by the AU Dean and/or the Quality Assurance Office