School Students and Teachers are welcome to use the Bahir Dar STEM Incubation Center Resources.
The center is open everyday except sunday for school students and teachers who are teaching and learning in grades 5 to 12.
Some of the services that the center is providing are:
- Students Laboratory Work in school subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, ICT and Electronics;
- Students Project Works in different fields of interset;
- Summer Training Programs such as Outreach Program for Talented Students and Math Camp Program;
- Special student training programs such as Life Skills Training, Computer Programming Training;
- Competition Programs on Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Science and Technology Clubs Activities;
- Teachers Training Programs on PhET Science Simulation Software, Geogebra Dynamical Mathematics Software, Multism and or Circuit Maker.
- Individual based digital library, internet and computer services for digital library, etc.