- About Us
- Vice President for Research and Community Service
- የአማርኛ ቋንቋ ማበልጸጊያ ተቋም
- ARCCD Research Center
- Biotechnology Research Institute
- Blue Nile Water Institute
- DSF Research Center
- Energy Research Center
- GIS Research Center
- Institute of Pedagogical and Educational Research
- Tex & Garment Research Center
- Washera Geospace and Radar Science Laboratory
- Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Center
- Institute of Economic Research
- Research Sites
- BDU TV
14th batch of Cadets graduated
The Ethiopian Maritime Academy brings together some of the most highly capable Ethiopian engineering graduates for a 6-month training program. The goal of the training is to provide trained and qualified man power for international maritime business operators.
The training provides cadets with a harmonious learning environment where they have access to all the necessary tools for becoming world-class seafarers.
The academy continued training and supply of highly competitive cadets which can positively impact international maritime business venture.
Accordingly, 104 cadets /officers in charge of an Engineering Watch and Electro-Technical officers) admitted to BDU' Maritime Academy before 6 months have effectively completed their training. The graduation is celebrated in the presence of Prof. Sarah Anyang, the African Union Commissioner for Human Resources, and Science and Technology, Dr. Baylie Damtie (President of the university), and representatives of EMTI.