Bahir Dar University wants to fill the following vacant academic positions in its various colleges, faculties, and schools. Hence, it invites interested and eligible applicants to apply for the academic posts announced as per the requirements indicated here under in the attachment.
- Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letter along with academic credentials, curriculum vitae, and recommendation letters witnessing the applicant’s competence in shouldering teaching and research activities at higher educational institutions.
- MA/MSc and BA/BSc applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 and above in their first degree. Diploma applicants need also have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 and above
- Maximum age for MSc/MA, and PhD applicants should be 40 and 45 years respectively.
- Salary and other incentive packages are to be applied as per the scale of the university
- Selected candidates are required to submit an official release letter from the previous institution (if they have been employed)
- The necessary application documents are required to be submitted to the HRM office number 007 ( Bahir Dar University Main Campus) within 7 working days from the date of the announcement
Tel: 058 226 37 20 / 058 220 20 38