Full name: Tessema Mekrie Jemeber
Date Of Birth: January 20, 1986
Marital status: Married
Address: Debre Tabor, Ethiopia
Mob.: (+251) 913049754
- Familiarity with both the technology and the commercial worlds, the culture of government, and Ethiopian regulations
- Proven leadership and human management as process leader skills
- Appreciated artistic writing skills on both fictional and non-fictional ways.
- Time and budget-efficient working
- Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations with good communication
- Languages: Amharic and English good speaking and writing skill
- IT: good skills of computer
To increase and adopt technological skills, and to become competitive.
To find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience; achieve my life time goal.
- 1 - ICT Teacher- Kimer dengay, Ethiopia
01/07/2000 - 08/03/2001 E.C
- 2- ICT expert - Debre Tabor, Ethiopia
10/03/2001 - 18/10/2001 E.C
- Zonal maintenance Expert
19/10/2001 - 18/09/2002 E.C
- System and Network Administrator
19/09/2002 E.C - 30/10/2007 E.C
- Senior website administrator (Debre Tabor University)
01/11/2007 E.C – 30/10/2008 E.C
- Senior website developer and administrator (Bahir Dar University)
01/11/2008 E.C – up to now
Totally I have more than 8 years working experience in related to my profession.
- Fitawurari Gebreye Elementary and Junior School / 1993 - 2001/
Graduate elementary and junior level
- Tewodros II Secondary and Preparatory School /2001-2005/
Graduate High School and Preparatory Level
- HAWASSA UNIVERSITY /2005-2007/
Graduate in BSc with Computer Science
- Configuring and Monitoring/Administer Application software.
- Wired and wireless network installation and configuring devices
- Database management system using MS SQL server and SQL.
- Manage and monitoring different server based systems (DNS, Mail Server, web server).
- Web site design using PHP, Drupal, Joomla, Word Press
- Photo editing and graphics design using Adobe Photoshop
- Application development in different programming language like java, android and C#
- Basic computer maintenance, printer and copy machine maintenance.
Projects, Publications and Presentations
- I have developed website for Bahir Dar University(Project coordination office(www.bdu.edu.et/pcdo), BDU-NORHED project(www.bdu.edu.et/norhed), ICT director office(www.bdu.edu.et/ict), ), south gondar zone administration office(www.sgzadmin.gov.et), and now, Bahirdar University college of medicine and health science college is under construction, in addition to that I manage the Bahir Dar university website at all.
- I was participated in Debre Tabor University website development in collaboration with Gondar University software developers
- I have install and configured the south gondar’s administration zone network infrasttructure
- In the 2009 I have developed the HBT contact back up Mobile application by android studio.
INTERESTS AND PHYSICAL RECREATION
Writing, reading and listening about History, Current Affairs, music, sociology, psychology and ART.
- Working-out and Walking
I have more than 5 training certificates which are related to my profession for my carrier and participation in different areas from Governmental and Non-Governmental offices.
- Yibeltal Maru(Msc), Teaching learning technology team leader(Bahirdar University)
Cell Phone: - +251909566295 E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mamush Nigussie (MSc), Office head at south Gondar zone administration office
Cell Phone - +251 924268142, E-mail- email@example.com
- Tesfa Tegegne(Phd):- ICT for development research center director(Bahirdar University)
Cell Phone - +251 918762686, E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org