Engage in useful living.
- Develop Leadership skills.
- Pursue personal interests.
- Engage in community service.
- Form a network of friends and contacts.
- Create healthy youth
- Reach out to people in an easy and constructive way.
- Enhance cultural interaction.
- Engage students positively.
- Enhance self esteem and self confidence.
Application Procedures to enroll in the Faculty
For postgraduate students who finance their studies from sources other than the government purse, after the announcement of application applicants will fill in the application form at the Customer Relations and Information Production Case Team of the faculty with an application fee of ETB 50. Then they should take an entrance exam. Then depending of the capacity of each department those applicants with a pass mark in the aggregate of scores in the entrance exam and CGPA in the first degree study (For master's study) and CGPA in the first and second degree studies (for a PhD study) will be admitted to the departments they applied for. For applicants whose studies will be financed by the federal or regional governments no application is required.