The 4th Annual Science Conference (ASC 2016) 13– 14, May 2016 College of Science, Bahir Dar University
College of Science, Bahir Dar University, invites paper contribution for oral and poster presentations in the following areas of natural and applied sciences:
- Biology - Biodiversity
- Chemistry - Environmental sciences
- Earth science - Technology
- Mathematics - Materials science
- Physics - Green energy
- Statistics - Metallergy
- Agriculture - Others
- Please submit an abstract of not more than 500 words.
- Abstracts should address the theme of the conference.
- The allocated time for each oral presentation (including discussion) will be 30 minutes.
- Proceedings of the conference will be published in print version and electronically on BDU website.
- Modest honorarium will be stipulated.
- All submissions have to be made electronically through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any inquiries, contact the ASC 2016 organizing committee Cell phones: 0923297333 or 0922597160
- 15, Feb. 2016: Deadline for abstract submission
- 01, Mar. 2016: Notification of acceptance
- 28, Mar. 2016: Deadline for submission of full paper
- 13 - 14, May 2016: Conference dates