- About Us
- Vice President for Research and Community Service
- የአማርኛ ቋንቋ ማበልጸጊያ ተቋም
- ARCCD Research Center
- Biotechnology Research Institute
- Blue Nile Water Institute
- DSF Research Center
- Energy Research Center
- GIS Research Center
- Institute of Pedagogical and Educational Research
- Tex & Garment Research Center
- Washera Geospace and Radar Science Laboratory
- Entrepreneurship Development and Incubation Center
- Institute of Economic Research
- Mecha Demographic Surveillance
- BDU TV
Masters students from School of Law wins the “Michael Sher Educational Award” of the 25th Willem C. Vis Moot
LLM students of Business and Corporate Law at the Law School, Kahalid Kebede and Sitelbenat Hassen, have received the “Michael Sher Educational Award” of the 25th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition in Vienna, Austria. Khalid and Sitelbenat were awarded in front of 2000 representatives of more than 360 universities from around the globe, arbitration professionals and international academic scholars. It is the first time an Ethiopian (and even African) university receives this award.
It is for the second time that the School of Law is represented in this prestigious Moot Court Competition, and that our last year representatives have even bring further academic partnerships with Penn State University of USA, where they have also been offered a scholarship for further postgraduate studies.
BDU boldly appreciates its students for winning the award and representing the university in this international forum. Congratulations!